confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

MEXICAN BOWL FISHING: And Other Tales of Life

Mexican Bowl Fishing: And Other Tales of Life - William Douglas Little The book cover is a little clue as to what you will be in for if you decide to read. Mexican Bowl Fishing is book of short stories about things that were just meant to go wrong but something you can laugh about later. Mexican Bowl Fishing stories were short and entertaining. Not too dark for stories about things going bad. There were no hospitals, death or anything like that. My favorite of the stories is about the dogs he has had. The downfall of this book to me is it’s cover. While it does match for one of the last stories and what is going on in it. The bright cover made me not want to pick it up. It is better than it’s cover, so it’s cover deserves better. If I could use two words to describe the book ..”Murphy’s Law” meaning if it can go wrong it will. That is the way the stories are but in a brush it off your shoulders and laugh kinda way.