confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Healing with the Arts: A 12-Week Program to Heal Yourself and Your Community

Healing with the Arts: A 12-Week Program to Heal Yourself and Your Community - Michael Samuels,  Mary Rockwood Lane Healing With The Arts is a is a creative art therapy book that spans over weeks. Each week ends with an overview of the weekly art project shared in each chapter. Having been in a few places that have art therapy classes, I think this book is a treasure. The projects were not too hard and fun to do. I love the idea of creating art from visualized mediation. I feel that so much good can come from any form of art therapy, therefore this book has something special. I may not have done every project but I read them and visualized what it would be like to do them or teach them. Healing With The Arts is a rare book because I don’t feel there are many based on arts healing people. Since what I read was an advanced readers copy in ebook format there were errors and such. I only assume they will be fixed in the actual copy that should be out now. Healing With The Arts is great book for those looking to become more creative and is somewhat similar to books like, The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron. It is also useful for art therapists that help those heal in hospitals or classes.