confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Wings of Wrath: Book Two of the Magister Trilogy

Wings of Wrath  - C.S. Friedman The second book in a trilogy Wings Of Wrath brings back characters such as witch Kamala who makes a connection with magister Rhys. Many other characters such as Rhys half sister Queen Gwynofar. There is political intrigue, war, a little romance, magic and evil supernatural beings. I read this not knowing it was second book in a trilogy so the characters were unfamiliar to me. I began to like the characters Kamala and Rhys together although not liking how it ended up. It took awhile to warm up to Queen Gwynofar and of course there was the evil queen you love to hate. I think reading this first may have affected my thoughts on the Wings Of Wrath because it took reading more then half way through to connect with anyone or anything in the book. I wished that there was some cheerful moments in the book and there really wasn’t. There wasn’t a recap of the first book that some series do. I would say that reading this did not make want to read the rest of the series or go back and read the start.