confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Touchstones: Stories for Living the Twelve Gifts

Touchstones: Stories for Living the Twelve Gifts - Charlene Costanzo Touchstones is a compilation of short stories separated by twelve attributes ; strength, beauty, courage, compassion, hope, joy, talent, imagination, reverence, wisdom, love, and faith. I look at Touchstones as a book similar to Chicken Soup For The Soul. There are some hits and misses. The stories are short, no more than two pages for each. Many of the stories were just not that memorable. As I think now after just finishing it I vaguely remember parts of the stories I like but that might be my jumbled brain fault. I believe Touchstones is a wonderful group of stories, quotes and questions that will bring people together and bring oneself compassion.