confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Veggie's Bully: 2 (Chef ReCee Jay & Friends)

Chef Recee Ray & Friends #2 : Veggie's Bully - C. Jovan Williams Veggie the Rabbit is having a bad day. All she wanted to do is draw a nice picture but Piggie the Pig tells Veggie basically she is not good at anything. So Veggie is sad. Carb the Monkey and Uncle Bear tries to help cheer her up. This is an easy read for the kids no big words. Veggie’s Bully is a wonderful story about being oneself no matter what anyone says, never stooping to the Bully’s level to make oneself feel better. Only one thing bothered me which were the names of the characters. I would have liked them to be more original, other than that the book is wonderful. Veggie’s Bully is good for ages 4 - 8. There are more books of this series coming out. Children will enjoy the different characters and their personalities.