confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Age of the Aura, Phase I: Champions of Power

Age of the Aura, Phase I: Champions of Power - Samuel Odunsi Jr Age Of The Aura: Phase I: Champions of Power is a science fiction taking place in many worlds that are connected by Aura. The Aura surrounds the planets and is thought to protect the world and it’s people. At least that is what it was thought to do but now it seems the Aura has different plans for itself. Mysterious deaths and lightening storms that all lead to the Aura turning towards it’s people it was suppose to protect. I have to say I never thought of Aura surrounding planets. I know of people who say in real life that Auras surround a person and that it changes color during mood. I enjoyed the Age Of The Aura and found it a science fiction that was not too complicated to follow which is usually the problem I have with science fiction. Having said that I liked the story the only thing that confused me was thinking of Auras not on people but on planets. It made me curious to know if the Aura (in this series) was also surrounding it’s people. I am curious what will happen to the characters introduced. It was a nice change of pace as I do not read much science fiction but I find I like the genre more than I thought. This a good introduction to the sci fi genre for anyone.