confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is a sequel of sorts. First came The Adventures of Tom Sawyer which Huckleberry Finn was a character in just as Tom Sawyer was in this one. In this adventure Huckleberry runs away from his alcoholic father and along the way runs into a slave Jim, who is trying to gain his freedom. As they stop in towns along the river they always seem to run into trouble. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was more enjoyable to read on my own then it was to read for school. Huck definitely has a original imagination to get them through all the hijinks they go through. I felt that by the Tom Sawyer showed up the book could and probably should have ended. Many of the people in the town were pretty gullible to believe Huck, Tom and other characters like the Duke or King. An Interesting read. Not sure I understand why it is a classic except that is by Mark Twain. I could see the authors humor throughout the book, which he was known for.