confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The 12 Steps To Peace

The 12 Steps To Peace - Johnny F The 12 Steps To Peace is basically the Alcoholics Anonymous 12 step program but written in a way that we can use the steps towards a goal of world peace. The author of this is an Alcoholic Anonymous member and describes a lot of the steps he went through as an alcoholic which I believes helps transfer the way we should think about peace. Especially since some of the steps are really a way to welcome peace and balance to yourself. Some of the other ways the author Johnny F. describes things going on in some countries is confusing to me because I hear or see was is going on and my brain just down when the reasons for wars or terrorism, my brain just stops making sense of things and all I can think is I don’t understand. So yes there is some talk of wars going on now and politics but I can not really transfer what that means I should do about those things happening. I think this was a really good idea taking steps to change yourself is the main thing you can do to make peace happen because you can not change anyone but yourself.