confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Alphabet Anatomy: Meet the Capital Letters

Alphabet Anatomy: Meet the Capital Letters - Linda Ann Jones, Branson Jones, Toby Mikle With creative drawing and snazzy rhymed sentences. Each letter has a unique word match to it. While some of the words are simple other are ones rarely used and nice to see them utilized to help kids learn the meanings. I really liked the art in Alphabet Anatomy. It was done by the author’s son which is a neat bonus I am sure for the partners and readers. Down side that letter X is a pain to rhyme darnit. I would have preferred to still have made the word associated with it a word beginning with an X, instead of Excited, even if I couldn’t rhyme with it. I thought it might confuse a child. Alphabet Anatomy is a very good children’s picture book with great visual and smart sentences that the kids can have fun and learn at the same time.