confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Blue Bloods (Blue Blood Novels)

Blue Bloods  - Melissa  de la Cruz Strange things are happening a New York private school. There is Schuyler and her best friend Oliver. They are not part of the cool group but something is happening between Schuyler and Jack Force. Jack Force and his twin Mimi Force are the cool kids. They know parts of the secrets going on at the school but mostly focus on themselves then helping others. Then there is Bliss the new girl who finds herself stuck in the middle of two groups trying to solve murders of the mysterious and paranormal Blue Bloods. I read the two spins off of this series so I know a little of the background. The way Melissa De La Cruz writes just captures you. It a story about vampires tied to Angels tied to Lucifer. It takes the fight between heaven and hell to a new level. I feel like this is a good start to the series but I think the writing of the spin offs is better. So I think with time Cruz just got better at developing the stories. Not that this was bad or anything it just felt different then the spin offs (Witches of East End, and Wolf Pack) Definitely a must read if you love vampire or fantasy young adult.