confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Wolf Pact, Part III

Wolf Pact, Part III - Melissa de la Cruz There is so much that I like about the world Melissa De La Cruz has created here. Vampires are fallen angels, and werewolves are in legion with Lucifer. Then there are witches in between. This one focus on the introduction of the werewolves that escaped the underground and are on the run from Lucifer’s right hand man. There just so many little touches that I appreciate that come from the history of these creatures in other books.... Hellhounds have silver poison in there nails. The old language that Bliss speaks. The fact that there names all have something to do with wolves. I can’t wait to read the last installment. I don’t want to say much more because I will spoil it. If you have read the first two installments and loved it you will really like this as well.