confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

A First Christmas; Friends and Festivity: Book Two of the Everlasting and Fantastical Adventures of Elannah and Sam - Sean Noonan In the dream world of Elannah and Sam they believe troll who has never had a Christmas should have a surprise Christmas party. So the siblings get all their fantastical friends a Badger, a wizard, a hedgehog, dwarfs and so many more. They decide to create the best Christmas party ever for the troll. Along the way they have little side adventures. This is the second book the in the Adventures of Elannah and Sam. To be honest I read the first one but do not really remember the story except that they had flying bicycles. I have a feeling that this book is going to disappear in my memory as well. This a longer story than the first and I do like it. It is cute that between chapter there are pictures done by author’s children the real Elannah and Sam. I think kids will like this especially those that truly believe in imagination and magic.