confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Cutting Season

The Cutting Season - Attica Locke Generations of Caren’s family have lived on Belle Vie. From slaves to running the plantation as a historical reenactment site. With a recent murder that her daughter has a connection to, Caren has more to deal with than ever. For a book that is labeled mystery I found a lot of it was predictable but sometimes addicting to read. I say addicting because although I figured out who was working with the murderer I didn’t figure that Caren would keep so much from the police. The writing was okay I am not sure why but I could tell this was a newer author. It was interesting that the love interest part did not overwhelm the story, like some mystery books do.