confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

How to Ditch Your Fairy

How to Ditch Your Fairy - Justine Larbalestier Charlie wants to get rid of her fairy which gives her and people driving with her good parking spots. This fairy makes her feel used by many people including her mother. He best friend has a fairy that gives her the power to find excellent and cheap clothing, which would be every teenager dream to have. Another girl in Charlie’s grade also has a fairy she wants to get rid of. So you can assume that the two who don’t want their fairies get together and chaos ensued. I thought I wasn’t going to like this book but in actuality I really enjoyed it. It was funny, adventurous and had some surprises. This being a teenage or young adult book and about teenagers was what had me thinking “oh boy this will be another whiny teenager” . Now why yes there was some of that it was the unexpected things that really made up for the teen angst.