confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Meeting the Other Crowd: The Fairy Stories of Hidden Ireland

Meeting the Other Crowd - Eddie Lenihan;Carolyn Eve Green All of these stories about fairies were told to the author by the older generations that are now grandparents. These were stories never written down but told by word of mouth. There were only a few I really enjoyed. The rest of them seem to tell the same story over and over. A lot of the stories were similar to the last. That being said it is still cool to have the stories written down so generations can see the stories that some of the kids and adults grew up believing about fairies.