confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

A Dirty Job

A Dirty Job (Audio) - Christopher Moore After losing his wife, Charlie is left to raise a child but he isn’t exactly on his own. He has a sister, 2 co workers from his store and a neighbor. Having all those people are a good thing because Charlie also found out he is, what he calls, a Death Merchant. Charlie collects souls for what exactly he doesn’t know. He does know that if he does not collect them the darkness from below rises to condemn the world. Christopher Moore has a way will writing humorous stories. There is a attachment you find with the characters that makes it not too funny but gives a warm feeling towards them. My favorite part is when Charlie keeps buying his daughter pets and they keep dying. Then one day two hellhounds appear protecting her and eating pretty much anything. The way the book ends I kinda do expect a sequel. Love Moore’s writing will continue reading his books.