confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Where We Belong

Where We Belong - Emily Giffin Marian works as a producer on a new show that looks like it is taking off. She has a steady boyfriend and everything seems to be working out until her past catches up with her. An 18 year old girl named Kirby knocks on Marian’s door bringing up secrets Marian knew that she would have to deal with. I am starting to really like Emily Giffin writing. It only took me a couple day to read. I have only read one other book by her Something Borrowed and I saw the movie too. So why is this only the second book by her I have read? Because I have a lot in my “To Be Read” pile. I am glad the book club I am following picked this book. Emily Giffin has a very comforting way of writing . Her books remind me of Kristen Hannah books but still have a different feel for the characters. I love the young girl, Kirby, even though she was a teenager she handle everything ...almost everything as a adult. As for Marian, I feel she could have handled things differently. I am not sure I liked the end of the book but the more I think about it how else would it have ended to make me feel satisfied.