confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Reverence

Reverence - Jeanie L.S. Galster The end of the story is where it shines brighter as the heroine finds her inner strengths and magic. It became more interesting because the character was growing more as a person but in the beginning she was more or less whining about her life and her dad. Near the end became better because even though she complained she started doing something to change her world. Whether what she did was right or wrong is not for me to decide. I am there to be entertained by her choices and I was. I did start this and then had to put it down for a while because I wasn’t enjoying it. I picked it back up and the beginning is slow but worth it in the end. I would read the rest the series when comes out.