confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

If I Had My Way (Mom's Choice Award Recipient)

If I Had My Way.. - Rock S. Wilson, Carol Dixon I could relate to the little girl not because as a kid I wanted things my way but more as an adult. The little girl says if she could have her way there would be no bugs. And her dad says then there would be no birds to sing because birds eat the bugs. I use to think that it would be great if there are no bees....well it has come to my attention that bees pollinate crops on farms. The only thing I would have liked to see more was describing more why the thing the little wants would hurt other things along the way. Even if it seemed like common sense or too simple. It is a children’s picture book it can be simple.