confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Sheep Fairy: When Wishes Have Wings

The Sheep Fairy: When Wishes Have Wings - Ruth Louise Symes A happy go lucky sheep gets a wish from helping a fairy. Even though the sheep wasn’t looking for a wish it helps her flock in the end. If only we all could be like this little sheep only want for eating and sleeping. Even without wants there is still danger hidden in the bushes. I think this is a cute story. No real moral to it but cute. Repetitive at times but that does not take away from the picture book. Can’t help but wonder what happen to the sheep after the wish.