confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, Book 2)

Catching Fire - Suzanne  Collins I am a little disappointed in this one mostly because I thought they had finished the games and wouldn’t return so soon to them. I thought things would have been more political. Going back to the games seemed like a safe move because she had already been there and we already know how the games were played. I did find this book moved faster than the first book. Even though I didn’t like going back to the games it did seem like they were barely there. The ending is interesting and I hope that the third book will bring more flare.