confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Anastasia: The Last Grand Duchess, Russia, 1914 (The Royal Diaries)

Anastasia: The Last Grand Duchess, Russia, 1914 - Carolyn Meyer I find it a shame that the last months of any of the royal diaries princesses are always the most interesting and sad. That being said I still like the series because I don’t know everything about every princess except this one. Anastasia story is very familiar to me as I have read everything I can get my hands on about the Romanov. Out of the the four girls of Nicholas and Alexandria Anastasia was the most lovable for having a great sense of humor and being artistic. This book captures a little of Anastasia’s life but I would encourage those who are interested in her history to read other books because I believe that many other book grab the essence of Anastasia better.