confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs The feel of the whole plot to the story seemed like something I read before. Maybe because it was more of a first book in a series introducing characters. Even though the story was familiar in it outline there are different fantasy things happening throughout the book. It did end in such a way that I am curious to know what will happen in it second installment. I read this because it was a book club pick for the Nerdfighter. To be honest I don’t think I would have picked this book up any other way. No real surprises that made me glad I read. I don’t really feel like I would have missed something if I had not read it. Don’t get me wrong it is well written I just feel attached to it.