confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson

Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson - Mitch Albom I have read almost everyone of Mitch Albom’s books that are heartfelt. I think this was his first was this book and while this one isn’t my favorite or as memorable as say One More Day or Have A Little Faith. These honest books get to the heart of matters and always make me cry at some point. This is a quick read not because it is just simply written but because I eagerly wanted to learn what was next. I love that the author always meets such interesting people to write about and they are such regular people, people you want to know.