confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green I found it amazing how much I could relate to the situations that Hazel and Gus went through. I especially remember the beginning of the book where they were in Cancer support group. John Green describes exactly how it feels to be in a support group like that. Now I don’t have cancer mine is a mental illness but I have felt and thought about all the things Hazel and Gus had. Now I read a lot of people cried or teared up while reading some of this book. I didn’t but I still found much of the book endearing and truthful. The connection between the main characters was at times funny, loving and scary. I say scary because they both take chances with loving each other, just as anyone else would be taking. Even though some of the characters have Cancer or an illness the book isn’t dark. It is actually very joyful and book that could be read over again.