confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Asking - and other stories

The Asking - and other stories - Charles G. Timm Not my usual genre. And by that I mean realistic fiction not short stories. What I mean by realistic fiction is stories bases on pretty much present day with characters that think a lot or have more conversation then really much action. That would pretty much describe these stories. I did not dislike it but it also did not feel overwhelmed with love for the stories. I try to think of one that really stuck out to me a memorable I would have to say the second to last story, The Ride, where two co-workers discuss there future, and hopes. For me there wasn’t enough to the story to really get to know the characters or feel for them. I see some of them as good starts to something but really unfinished.