confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Animal Naps

Animal Naps - Catherine Ham This book just did not work for me. The pictures are adorable but the prose switches back and forth to rhyming then not rhyming. Sometimes it almost seems like the words do not make sense together. This frustrates me to give it such a low rating but it was not good. Yes it had some bits of information about animals and how or what they do when they take there naps which was cute when you catch the drift. For such a cute cover I really thought it would of stayed cute all the way through and not here and there. There are only so many times you can use the word chap for a animal to make it rhyme.