confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Painted Bride Quarterly: Print Annual I

Painted Bride Quarterly: Print Annual 1 - Painted Bride Quarterly Most of the poetry in this edition I don’t feel I really grasped the sense of what the author was trying to bring across but the few gems I did really stood out. Poetry about the meaning of being in this world by Katrine Marie Gulager. The somewhat humorous poem “Male Gorillas” by Ruth Stone. Humor and poetry are something I am never sure about. I think the author means it to be funny and I like that because it seems different with poetry and there were a few poems like that. Including one made up interview with Popeye’s Olive Oil. I give the rating to the poems I liked in this one which are only a handful and there are a lot in here. The ones I related to where just so good that I could not see giving it low stars because I did not understand the rest.