confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

When You Are Engulfed in Flames

When You Are Engulfed in Flames - David Sedaris This is a book filled with essays or short stories that involve Sedaris life that I checked out because it was recommended by Yan. I thought the first essay was funny, but the rest of the stories just sound like Sedaris being mean and not that funny. Sure it got a giggle or two out of me when he read some of the essays to a live audience, but I almost didn't finish the audio book, and I barely remember the last couple shorts. Not sure why I didn't just scrap it completely, because near the end listening to it was horrid.