confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Bored Book, The

The Bored Book - David Michael Slater Here is a picture book that is just that. Full of fun and imaginary pictures, no words. I described the first half of this picture book on Twitter as I read it, and I realized you could describe the picture differently each time. The first pages say so much about about the story: Grandpa is sitting in a chair with a book on his lap watching his grandchildren fight because they are bored. What I enjoyed most about this book was the colorful drawings. (Not all the book is in color, some of it is in detailed pencil drawings.) These pictures say so much about the adventures you can take while reading, whether you are being pushed of a plank by pirates or chased by a yeti. Books can make everything less boring.