confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Sock Fairy (Book & Audio CD)

The Sock Fairy - Bobbie Hinman, Kristi Bridgeman What a charming book! Did you ever wonder what happens to your missing socks? Why they get holes? Or why they get mismatched? The sock fairy knows why. I picked this book up because I had read The Knot Fairy, also by Hinman, and really enjoyed it. This is beautifully illustrated, and, like The Knot Fairy, its childlike, whimsical feelings come through. And also like The Knot Fairy, it comes with a CD that has a song about The Sock Fairy and a reading of the book.