confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

A Decent Ransom: A Story of a Kidnapping Gone Right

A Decent Ransom: A Story of a Kidnapping Gone Right - Ivana Hruba At the begining of this book, I was captivated by the story. It is written differently then anything I have read before. Each chapter, you don't know which character you're reading about until the end. Sometimes it is the same character as the one you just read, sometimes a different character. It's one of those stories where you can't see the ending going well. And, well, it ended better than I thought, but I generally didn't enjoy the ending. I just think the message the end sent seemed like it was for a different book. The story is interesting and keeps you guessing, I just couldn't fully reconcile the ending with the rest of it.