confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Moose with Loose Poops (Dr. Hippo)

The Moose with Loose Poops [With Parent Guide] - Charlotte Cowan You may laugh at the title and the subject matter, but this is a very smart book. The story teaches kids what happens to your body when you have diarrhea. Speaking as a child who used to get tummy aches when she was sick, like the little moose, and did not know what was wrong either, I think that's a great thing to explain in a friendly little book. We have all had it and dealt with it at one point in our lives, so I think this is a story kids absolutely need to have at home. This book also comes with a little handbook for parents on how to take care of a child with gastroenteritis.