confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Undone (Outcast Season, Book 1)

Undone - Rachel Caine The Location gave a realistic feeling to the characters. There was always a new twist in the plot and that kept it exciting. I liked the way Cassiel and other Djinn where described as being different. Cassiel - with white, powder-puff hair and green eyes - was probably described as the most unusual. I like Cassiel as a character. She was some times cold and violent, then other times vulnerable and kind. She had her quirks too, being a little vain with her clothing and motorcycle. I went through this book in a 3 days, which is pretty quick for me. I enjoyed it all. Even though this was a spin off from Caine's other series about the Weather Wardens, it stands well on its own. This was the first time I read anything by this author, and I think I would pick up her other series given the chance. It was an interesting story with interesting characters and just enough magic thrown in.