confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Tooth Fairy Travels (Fairy School)

Tooth Fairy Travels (Fairy School) - Gail Herman, Fran Gianfriddo Cute book. I like pretty much anything with fairies, and thisone remind me of a story I wrote. Characters are a little cliche - onesmart fairy, one fairy who gets lost, one fairy who is clumsy andanother who is mean. I like that there arefairy crafts that you can make in the back of the book - magic wands or a star necklace. Thisauthor, Gail Herman, now writes some of the Disney Fairies chapter books, but this seriescame out before them. As a writer, you can see how she has improved with the newer Disney Fairies books. As a chapter book for young kids, Tooth Fairy Travel isn't bad, but I see it more for younger kids who read chapterbooks, maybe ages 4 to 6.