confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Paper Towns

Paper Towns - John Green Paper Towns mostly takes place in Orlando, Florida. The setting is described in a way any teenager would talk about growing up in their home town: They find it boring and look forward to making there own fun or trouble. Q, or Quentin, is a bit obsessed with fellow classmate and neighbor Margo Roth Speigelman. A girl who Q and friends are finding to be more of a mystery by the day. The story is about realizing you never really know a person, you just think you do. The plot's similar to another of John Green's books, Looking For Alaska, but done in a different light - as more of a quest, where Alaska was about a learning experience. To find the mystery that is Margo, Q goes on a scavenger hunt. Literally, and you can follow the clues along with Q to find Margo. I think the characters and setting feel pretty natural and will sit well with teens. This is a book not just for teens, though. It will be enjoyable for adults as well. There are some strong language and sexuality explicit scenes, but not as bad a as Looking for Alaska. It is a book with a lot of humor, mystery and intrigue. I highly recommend it.