confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Midnight's Daughter (Dorina Basarab, Dhampir, Book 1)

Midnight's Daughter - Karen Chance There were many battles in this book. Battles in the background with vampires and mages, or Dark Fey against Light Fey and battles in mind dealing with certain things, and battles going on with family members and then just regular battles. There is also a lot of mythology around the vampire and Fey some new mixed with some old. I'd have to say I liked reading about the mythology more then the battles. I also liked reading about the attraction of Dory and Louis-Cesare. I didn't love this book though. It is weird because when I first started I was sucked in to the world but something changed maybe because at the end of some of the chapters you were already told what was going to happen next. The end was okay I think there are some unanswered questions there though, which is probably why it is the start of a series. I just don't think I will read the next one. By the way I should mention there is one love in there that I think is for the adult variety.