confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Going Home: 1

Going Home: 1 - Wanda E. Brunstetter There is something comforting about the way Wanda E. Brunstetter writes. Her books are just something you can slip into bed get all cozy and then slip into a story that makes you feel good. This was the first book I read by her and I was surprised I enjoyed because I had not read any Christian Fiction before. The characters where funny, and inviting. The Amish settings is interesting and romanticized a little I think but I still enjoyed it. If you are looking for something simple, fun and with some religious meaning to read then I suggest this book. You get so invovled in the settings and characters that you feel like you are there eating with them, playing with them and working with them. I think partly the author realizes this as well because she sometimes adds extras at the end of the book like recipes that the character made in the book, which is nice to see. This is the first book in the Webster County Series and following it is On Her Own and Dear to Me.