confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Dragons Are Singing Tonight

The Dragons Are Singing Tonight - Jack Prelutsky I saw this book at the PA Renaissance Faire on Sunday and picked it up because I love dragons. I collect dragon statues, have honestly not read many dragon stories, but I was pleasantly surprised with this book full of rhyming poetry. The woman at the Faire’s “Scriptorium” (book store) said her favorite poem was called Nasty Little DragonSong, and that is definitely up there with some of my favorites too. It is hard to choose but I think my favorite is this one. Once They All Believed In Dragons Once they all believed in dragons When the world was fresh and young, We were woven into legends, Tales were told and songs were sung, We were treated with obeisance, We were honored, we were feared, Then one day they stopped believing – On that day, we disappeared. Now they say our time is over, Now they say we’ve lived our last, Now we’re treated with derision Where we once ruled unsurpassed. We must make them all remember In some way we must reveal That our spirit lives forever - We are Dragons! We are real!