confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Pandora Gets Vain (Pandora (Quality))

Pandora Gets Vain - Carolyn Hennesy This is very similar to the Rick Riordan series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, except its main characters are mostly girls. It is not written real girly like. Well at least the second book isn’t. I don’t know about the first book, Pandora Gets Jealous, because I didn’t read it. I don’t feel like I missed too much from not reading the first book, though. It seems as though this book takes off right where Jealous must have left off. It is action packed, and Pandora and her friends get into a couple of close calls. This book also combines the Greek Gods with Egyptian Gods, which is a fun combination. There is something different then the Percy Jackson Series that I can’t put my finger on. Maybe it is the fact that the author writes the way the characters speak as if it is the present day, but after reading it, I am pretty sure this book takes place in the very distant past.