confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Oceans Apart

Oceans Apart - Karen Kingsbury I have to say this book was only okay. It started off good. Some good characters and some interesting life changing experiences to deal with. Probably one of my favorite characters was the little boy named Max. He was sweet, innocent and just plain adorable. You can probably guess how the book ended and I am not saying it was a bad ending I mean it ended the way I wanted it to end. It just that near the middle I got bored and it just wasn't as interesting a read as it was in the beginning. Saying that though I would give the author another shot some day.