confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Alice The Fairy

Alice the Fairy - David Shannon This is probably one of my favorite picture books. It is so cute. I suppose it is not really a book for boys but David Shannon has his other book series No, David. Alice the Fairy is a single book not part of a series, although I can hope for more can't I? This story show just how imaginative a child can be. Defiantly recommend for ages 3 to 7 years old.