confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Crown of Zeus (Library of Athena)

The Crown of Zeus - Christine Norris The book is action packed and flows pretty smoothly. Megan and her friends are thrown quickly into a world of adventure. I like that it was about mythology, but I'm more interested in what the other books in the series will be like because a lot of people have done the Greek theme, and those other books promise to explore less traveled territory.

I am giving this 4 stars. Not five because in some places it rushed the scenes together a little. If I could I would give 4.5 stars. Overall the adventure is very well thought out, and the setting is interesting. The characters are likable, and the creatures they meet connect in a imaginative way. I am excited to see how the rest of the series will be.