confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

New Moon (Twilight Saga)

New Moon  - Stephenie Meyer Continuing the story of Bella, Edward and Jacob, Edward leaves Bella after an accident, feeling it's better for her. Bella struggles with missing Edward, and becomes best friends with Jacob, who has a mystical secret.
I heard this was one of the least favorites for most Twilight readers, and it was for me as well. It was basically a way to get Jacob involved more and make the love triangle stronger. I don't know why, but I don't like Jacob. I felt that way as soon as he was introduced in Twilight. The fact that he also has a family secret and that he is competing with Edward annoys me. I also started this book and then put it down when Edward Left Bella, and didn't come back to it until after I saw the Twilight movie (and got some prodding from my cousin). So I never got the full Twilight series effect where I felt I had to read all the books at once. I am going to continue reading because I want to see where it goes, but this one was only okay.