confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Dirty Little Angels

Dirty Little Angels - Chris Tusa The main character, Hallie, deals with the betrayal of her father, and her own betrayal of her best friends, and the characters surrounding her. This a dark book; one of those books that start out dark and you know are just going to get darker.
I enjoyed the writing style. I could relate to the characters; even though they did things that maybe I wouldn't do, there was still something about them I related to.
There were many strange and interesting character throughout the book.