confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)

Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer First let me say, I can't believe how much this book is hated. I was completely unspoiled before I read this, but I had heard people hated and wanted to return the book. I absolutly loved it. There were so many things I didn't see coming. I don't like spoiling anything so I will try to make this spoilerless.

The story takes place as Edward and Bella are getting ready to marry. They go on there honeymoon and comeback to Forks with something extra. Something that is going to kill Bella.
I love the new character, Renessme. I kinda hope Meyer writes a book about her someday. I can't pinpoint what I really loved about this book, but the more I think about it, the more I think the writing was good and the mystery within the story better. I wish there was more of the series to read.