confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Enemies & Allies: A Novel

Enemies & Allies: A Novel -  Kevin J. Anderson Set in the 50's, we find two superheroes, Batman and Superman, just starting out as protectors of their cities. Pushed together because of one supervillian, Lex Luthor, the two superheroes struggle with trusting each other.

The chapters were short, or seemed to be. The way Kevin J. Anderson wrote, the book just flew by. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing because, while the story was good, it lacked adventure. Sure there were some hijinks, but I was left wanting more meat to my story.

So this wasn't as good as Anderson's Last Days of Krypton, but it was an okay summer read. I still look forward to more Superman stories by Anderson, if they are coming.