confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Something Borrowed

Something Borrowed  - Emily Giffin I got this book through GoodReads' giveaways. Emily Giffin's covers have always attracted me because they look so simple but elegant.

The book is about Rachel, who just turned 30, is not married and is a good friend to Darcy ... until her drunken birthday party where she sleeps with Darcy's soon-to-be husband. Rachel feels horrible and so does Dexter( the Fiance). They vow to never do it again, but soon realize they feel something toward one and other.

Most of the book is Rachel either talking to herself or to others about Darcy. Her friends think has some comeuppance and deserves what Rachel did/ is doing. It was the kind of book I wanted to talk back to and say, "yeah she may have deserved it, but it's still wrong to do." So sometimes the book was a little frustrating, but something kept me hooked to find out what was going to happen.

There is a sequel to this book that is all about Darcy called Something Blue. I may read that to someday.