confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Thanksgiving at the Inn

Thanksgiving at the Inn - Tim Whitney Young Heath Wellington III doesn't get along with his father, which isn't a surprise because Heath's father doesn't get along with his father (Heath's grandfather) either. Now Heath Sr. has passed away and left an odd request for his son Heath Jr. to follow, or he doesn't get any inheritance. The will mentions an Inn that the grandfather owned, and he wants his son and grandson to live at the Inn and take care of the animals and people that come with it.

This story is told through the eyes of the younger Heath. He makes new friends and tries to understand his father and himself. Even though the book has Thanksgiving in the title, it does not have to be read during Thanksgiving. It's a heartwarming story with charming characters for any season.