confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

The Dragons of Wayward Crescent: Gauge

The Dragons of Wayward Crescent: Gauge (The Dragons Of Wayward Crescent Series) - Chris d'Lacey Another delve into the Pennykettle's past, as we witness the creation of a little dragon named Gauge.

Lucy, her mother and Gauge are a little stumped at what Gauge's gift is. Mom is also distracted with protesting the demolition of the town clock. But Gauge does something Pennykettle dragons almost never do: he leaves the Pennykettle home unnoticed. The dragon then takes an interest in the town clock, and what he finds changes some things.

I find these back stories charming as they revisit the dragons we have come to know and love from The Last Dragon series (especially while awaiting the next book, Dark Fire). The Dragons of Wayward Crescent books are magical and readable, even if you haven't read The Last Dragon series.